San Diego Gas and Electric managed to shut off a gas leak reported in a home in La Jolla, Saturday morning.
San Diego Fire-Rescue reported the gas leak at about 9:10 a.m. on the 8000 block of Montrose Way near Westfield UTC in La Jolla.
NBC 7 learned that the home was undergoing a remodel when the construction crew nicked a gas line.
SDFD told neighbors to remain indoors while SDG&E stopped the leak.[[560982401,C]]
No other information was available.
Please refresh this page for updates on this story. Details may change as more information becomes available.
Photo Credit: Ramon Galindo/ NBC 7
This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.
Source: NBC San Diego