Press "Enter" to skip to content

Microwave Mishap Prompts Evacuations at San Diego Airport

Food burned inside a microwave in a break room at the San Diego International Airport prompted evacuations at Terminal 1 Saturday, fire officials confirmed.The San Diego Fire-Rescue Department (SDFD) said the microwave mishap happened around 1:30 p.m. and led officials to evacuate travelers from the terminal in case of a fire emergency. Workers Hold Pro-Union Rally Outside Convention Center No one was hurt.Some travelers posted about the evacuation on Twitter, with one woman adding, “Good thing it’s nice out.” National City Community Comes Together for WWII Vet’s 100th Further details were not immediately released.Photo Credit: Dean DeLisle This story uses functionality that may not work in our app. Click here to open the story in your web browser.
Source: NBC San Diego

Be First to Comment


    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Call Us