Press "Enter" to skip to content

3 Children, 2 Adults Treated for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Five people (three children and two adults) were taken to the hospital for treatment of carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday night after they became dizzy inside their home in the 1000 block of Madison Avenue in El Cajon. The family was using a Hibachi barbecue as a heater, which caused them to inhale carbon monoxide. Encinitas Woman Burned in House Fire If the family had gone to sleep, they wouldn’t have lived through the night, Heartland Fire told NBC 7.The home had a carbon monoxide detector but there were no batteries inside. Con Men Using Pics of Fallen Military for Dating Sites: Army
Source: NBC San Diego

Be First to Comment


    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Call Us