Press "Enter" to skip to content

2 Suffer Smoke Inhalation in Bonita House Fire

Two people had to be taken to the hospital with smoke inhalation early Sunday morning when part of their Bonita house went up in flames.The fire started in a downstairs bedroom of a two-story house on the 500 block of Elkhorn Court. One of the people living there told NBC 7, the fire started from a cigarette. More Than a Dozen Displaced by Fire at Santee Apartment Complex That man said he was in the shower when the fire started, and within seconds the fire had grown so large, the flames reached the ceiling.The Chula Vista Fire Department quickly responded and was able to knock the fire out before the house sustained any major damage. Fire Contained, Search Crews Return to Scene of Plane Crash Four people were at home at the time of the fire. Luckily no one was injured. Councilmember Calls For Motorized Scooter Ban on Boardwalks Photo Credit: NBC 7
Source: NBC San Diego

Be First to Comment


    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Call Us
    %d bloggers like this: