Top 5 Things to Know About Grossmont Center Mall:
- Location: Located in La Mesa, the Grossmont Center Mall is in La Mesa
- Shop: San Diego’s Grossmont Center Mall features anchor stores such as Target, Macy’s, Sports Authority and Walmart in addition to fashion, jewelry, health and beauty and shoe shops. Whether you’re looking for home goods to furnish your apartment or a new camera, you’ll find what you’re looking for at the San Diego center mall.
- Kid-Friendly: Bring the kids along when you visit San Diego Grossmont Center Mall as it’s home to popular arcade Chuck E. Cheese and Smart Kids Time, which is an indoor children learning play center.
- Dine: San Diego Grossmont Center Mall features a food court with quick meals and snacks for shoppers on the go, in addition to sit-down restaurants such as Hooly’s Irish Pub and Grill, The Olive Garden and Fuddruckers.
- Reading Cinema: Between your early Christmas shopping and dining at San Diego’s Grossmont Center, catch a horror film or the latest romantic comedy at the 10-screen movie theater.
San Diego Grossmont Center Mall features various apparel and shoe shops in addition to a variety of stores specializing in electronics, home goods and beauty supplies. The shopping center offers electronic stores such as Verizon Wireless, Radio Shack, Ritz Camera and a Sprint Store for all of your camera and cell phone needs and accessories, while World Market, Pier One Imports and Anna’s Linens are open for all of your home decor items. As for health and beauty, San Diego’s Grossmont Center Mall has Bath and Body Works and Empire Beauty Supplies, as well as various pampering services such as Avia Salon and Day Spa, Fantastic Sams, Super Brows and Paradise Nails and Spa.
In addition to shopping at San Diego’s Grossmont Center Mall there are plenty of ways to keep the entire family entertained. If the children have behaved themselves during your shopping spree, treat them to the games and activities at Chuck E. Cheese or check out Smart Kids Time where they can engage in some educational fun. Meanwhile, the Reading Cinema at San Diego Grossmont Center Mall shows the latest flicks and even hosts Crybaby Matinees on Tuesdays, in which the lights are dimly lit and the sound is turned down lower so you can enjoy a film in peace, even with the kids in tow. The shopping center also features Ceramicafe, where you and the kids can paint pottery and decorate your home with your homemade masterpieces. Each Friday night is Wine and Cheese night at Ceramicafe, so round up your girlfriends or head to the ceramic art lounge for a creative date night.
- Do Visit the Bikram Yoga Studio: The shopping center has a 105-degree yoga studio where you can take courses to learn the art of performing yoga in a heated room.
- Don’t Skip the Food Court: If you want to eat on the run or grab some quick grub, stop by the food court for fast treats from Greek Gyros, India Express, Wetzel’s Pretzels and more.